When a user denies your app access, it says something like "you denied
YourAppName access..." The text "YourAppName" is a link, and when the
users clicks that, he gets redirected to your callback url, with an
additional parameter denied=someLongVariable.

So you can catch this scenario easily by looking for the denied
getvar, but it will only work if the user decides to click the link
back to your app.