Thanks Tom.

well, I choose the Browser as Application Type.

But I left the callback url field blank and it saved my settings
nicely ! and then when i checked it back the application type was
changed to client !!!!!!
and this time i wrote something in callback url field and seems it
really saved my settings.

so is it a bug in app settings page validation ?