On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 8:36 PM, Taylor Singletary
<taylorsinglet...@twitter.com> wrote:
> We've made considerable improvements to the profile image uploading process
> recently that should, in general, decrease the amount of spurious 500 errors

What is the status of profile image update via API?  Even today I am
unable to get my profile image updated via API using OAuth. This
functionality was broken earlier and was reported to be under
re-development. So off late, I haven't bothered to check my code. Can
you please confirm that the profile image update is possible now via
API? In that case I can start looking for problem in my code. Before
Twitter developers started to streamline the profile image update
section (few months back), my code was working perfectly well. And
I have been using OAuth based authentication for this.

Raghu