Thanks for the reply Ken. I understand all you have said, but the real
power of protocols like OAuth is user consent of their own attribute
data. My entire goal is to *avoid* having to ask a user to re-enter
their emal address. In this particular use case "minimally invasive"
is eqivalent to "minimally useful".