Hey guys,

With this new twitter API update i am a little confused on what needs
to happen. From the stuff i read i am a little lost on what steps i
need to do in order to correct my website. I have a twitter account
that i would liked my feed displayed on my website. "the landing page
index.php" So when a customer comes to my main page it will list the
status feed automatically for them. I had this working just fine
before the API update.. The thing i have been reading is the twitter
button and the OAuth needs them to authenticate. But its not their
twitter account. It is mine i just want to display mu status for
EVERYONE to see through my website as the portal...

If any one can point me to the right direction that would be
wonderful.