Guys,

I opened this bug about a year ago but it got lost in the bug tracking
and I'm not in the mood to search that mess again.

http://imgur.com/JTxm1.png

As you can see, there is one tweet that appears in the application,
but it doesn't appear in the website. The reason is that the author of
the tweet (the original tweet, not the retweet) is blocked, which the
website does it right and don't display it, but the message still
appears in the API.

And no, I'm not the author or am in anyway related to Nambu, but I had
the same problem with my (now defunct) application.

--
Julio Biason <julio.bia...@gmail.com>
Twitter: http://twitter.com/juliobiason