Taylor, I dont know how the component does this, but the strange is that the
same code works fine if I use max_id instead of since_id.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Taylor Singletary
  To: twitter-development-talk@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2010 5:12 PM
  Subject: Re: [twitter-dev] Problems with parameter since_id

  Hi Alexandre,

  That's your execution URL, not your signature base string -- which might be
more difficult to access, depending on your library. When a signature
validation error occurs, it most often can be traced back to the signature base
string: the specific string that is constructed and then signed to create your
signature.

  Do you know how to access components of this process?

  Taylor

  On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 11:30 AM, Alexandre Pires