Hi tom,

Thanks for the reply, It doesnt give any exception, but the authentication
is failed  when it runs in the mobile phone,
but it runs in the emulator.
 code is like this,

try {
            Credential credential = new
Credential("user","pwd",Constants.twitConsumerKey,Constants.twitConsumerSecretKey);
                    UserAccountManager userAccMgr =
UserAccountManager.getInstance(credential);

userAccMgr.setServiceURL(UserAccountManager.TWITTER_API_URL_SERVICE_OAUTH_ACCESS_TOKEN,
"http://api.twitter.com/oauth/access_token";);
            if (userAccMgr.verifyCredential()) {
                Tweet tweet = new Tweet(message);
                TweetER tweeter = TweetER.getInstance(userAccMgr);
                tweet = tweeter.post(tweet);
                DialogFrame frame =  new DialogFrame();
                frame.setTitle("Twitter");
                frame.setBody("Successfully Twitted!");
                frame.createUI(2);
            }
            else {
                DialogFrame frame =  new DialogFrame();
                frame.setTitle("Twitter");
                frame.setBody("Cannot be Twitted!"+'\n'+"Check the account
detais.");
                frame.createUI(2);
            }
        }
        catch(Exception ex){
            DialogFrame frame =  new DialogFrame();
            frame.setTitle("Twitter");
            frame.setBody(ex.getMessage()/*"Cannot be Twitted!"+'\n'+"Check
the account detais."*/);
            frame.createUI(2);
            ex.printStackTrace();
        }