Hello everyone.

I wanted to build a twitter application for mobile phone. But as
other, I got stuck in oAuth authentication of twitter. I read a lot in
this development talks but I could not managed to do one.

I registered for twitter application and I got Consumer key and
Consumer secret.

Can anyone in here provide me some sample on how to create connection?

There are some common link in this discussion that I have already gone
through. I request not to post any url form dev.twitter. I did not get
any idea from there. Any sample code, or url for complete oAuth
process would be appreciated. And if there is any API that i could
use, that will also be appreciated with their working.

Thanks