Hi Tim,

I ran into the same problem last week. To fix the problem I mashed
together a little app available at http://twitter2rss.com
This app lets you read your Twitter home tweets via RSS once more.

No registration is required, all it takes is you to authorize the app
with Twitter (all explained on the site). You should be in business
within minutes.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
ilmar