Folks,

        Entities are still borked. And have been, by my reckoning, for over 12
hours now. As my iPad product uses entities and is now crashing in the field, I
would like Twitter to do one of two things. Obviously, fixing entities is my
preferred choice. Failing that though, please turn entities off. (c...@tter
falls back to its own parsing code when entities are not present.  I am sure
other products do the same. Hence, this stops my apps in the field from
crashing. (BTW, my alpha builds now catch this error and won't crash in future
releases.)

        I have posted both sample data and notes to both this list and the
issues tracker. It is issue 1875 and is at URL:
<http://code.google.com/p/twitter-api/issues/detail?id=1875&q=label%3APriority-Minor&colspec=ID%20Stars%20Type%20Status%20Priority%20Summary%20Opened%20Modified%20Component>

Anon,
Andrew
Andrew W. Donoho