Hi! Twitter Devs,

The profile image update via API is still not working in my test environment.
Is there any end date planned to fix this bug?

Can anyone confirm that they are able to update their profile image via
API using OAuth? BTW, up to a couple of months back, my code for doing
this was working perfectly. Then I was told that as part of streamlining
the image update scheme, there had been some major code changes.
Since then this functionality is found to be broken.

Apparently Twitter is remembering the old profile images. They are
stacked somewhere. If I click on the delete image link (even if no
image is being shown currently) on profile page, the earlier profile
image pops up.

Thanks.
Raghu