Hi Andreas,

oauth_nonce is a random value. Just make sure that it's random enough
and it'll be fine.

There's no need to encrypt the password when using xAuth - if I am not
mistaken, xAuth only allows https:// connections and these are encrypted
enough.

The token and secret are used to sign your requests to Twitter, to let
Twitter verify that the request is actually coming from your
application, and to verify the user (Although with xAuth the user part
isn't available yet).

Tom