Ryan,

Proactive transparency in situations like these is very important,
because that is the only way not to undermine your own credibility.

Is there any way that the enforcement of rules can be made more equal
for all services and developers? The last issue I encountered (Brian
has the details) is where, a full four months after he asked me to
remove something, I noticed another service that is very well-known to
you, that is still doing exactly the same thing in a more egregious
form than what my service ever did. If it were a few days after I
could have chalked it up to still being in the process, but 4 months
cannot be chalked up to that.

And this is the second time that this kind of inequality has happened
to me.