I'm not sure about the question, but it has me thinking.
I know it's kind of a failed tech these days but wouldn't it be funny if
twitter could host an OpenSocial like container thing in the right pain based
on the a tweet link? It could open that right area to all sorts of dynamic
content.

Either way, there is so much rick-rolling to be had now on twitter with the
video embedding.

Zac Bowling
@zbowling

PS: Can someone at twitter bump my main @zbowling account up in the rollout