Hi,

We have been harvesting the sample feed (spritzer and gardenhose) for
over two years now as part of an academic sentiment analysis project.
As the volume of tweets has increased, we've had our share of hiccups
retrieving and storing them. In particular, there is a 6 month period
in 2009 in which we have inconsistent tweet volume, about 4 weeks of
which we don't have any tweets. We are getting close to publication of
an initial paper, but would like to fill in the gaps.

The API does not seem to be set up to allow the retrieval of
historical tweets. We are hoping that either Twitter or somebody in
the data mining community could help us with these missing data.

Best,

Kameron Decker Harris
University of Vermont