Hello all,

I am pulling my hair out trying to find an answer to this problem and
what seems like a simple problem really isn't turning out to have a
simple answer.

All I want to do is list the most recent tweets and retweets in my
account on my website.  I used to do this easily using PHP and cURL
but that feature has been broken since Twitter moved to oAuth.  Now I
want to duplicate this functionality but I just cannot seem to
understand how to do it.  All of the tutorials I've read are for
creating apps with sign ins and updating your accounts, but all I want
is the dang FEED - no updating status, no direct messages, just my
stream.

Can someone please help me?  I am frantic.

Thanks,

Mike