I suggest using http://github.com/abraham/twitteroauth

Set up an application on http://dev.twitter.com/apps/new
Plug the CONSUMER_KEY and CONSUMER_SECRET you get after creating the
App into the TwitterOAuth script.

Run the script and login, etc. In callback.php; you'll need to print_r
on $_SESSION and save those tokens as strings.

Then you'll want to make a connection to the TwitterOAuth with the
tokens you have and do:
$connection->get('statuses/user_timeline');
$connection->get('statuses/retweeted_by_me');

And you'll be able to structure a list of tweets from that data.

Ultimately, if you are not TOO concerned about having your retweets on
your site, and your tweets are not protected; you can make a
SimpleXMLElement from:
http://api.twitter.com/version/statuses/user_timeline.xml?screen_name=yourscreenname

And structure a list from that feed.
If you need any help and just want me to do it, I might have a little
free time tonight. Give me a holler at m...@michaelhelmick.com