Yes, of course. The oAuth library - is the most (the only one :)) )
popular library for JS -  http://oauth.googlecode.com/svn/code/javascript/
from John Kristian. It was adviced on oauth.net

The accessor.serviceProvider.actionURL is "http://api.twitter.com/1/
statuses/update.json"

If you need - this are my request headers :
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1s4e6u1s8p84yq4/z.png

It seems like twitter forces to close the connection ((