1. Still waiting for #newtwitter
2. Don't know Greasemonkey - don't even use Firefox any more except as a last resort. I'm a Chromium / Chrome guy now.

Anybody working on Chrome apps for #newtwitter? I've seen a couple in the app store for the current Twitter, but nothing I thought worthy of installing.

--
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky
http://borasky-research.net http://twitter.com/znmeb

"A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems." - Paul Erdos

Quoting Matt Sanford <matt+...@twitter.com>:

Hi all,

    Not sure who has #NewTwitter so far, and who has interest in
Grease Monkey, but I threw together a quick blog post on adding
content to the new Detail Pane at http://bit.ly/gm-newtwitter. I'm
planning to do a second post on more complicated scripts soon (like
the bit.ly click counter display I'm testing locally). I'm looking
forward to seeing what other people do with Grease Monkey and
#NewTwitter as well.

Thanks;
  — Matt Sanford

Change your membership to this group: http://groups.google.com/group/twitter-development-talk?hl=en