I've searched and searched without any luck.

I have AJAX content coming in, rendered in HTML with Tweet buttons all
over the place.

Problem is, the Tweet button does not work (since it appears the
Twitter Javascript goes through the loaded page DOM to enable the
Tweet button links AFTER the page load).

Right now I am manually generating the URL to forward the user to the
Twitter message page on a new window.
And I don't want to create a Javascript to pop it up in a centered
window with a fixed size since I want to stick to what Twitter has
already provided in their JS.

So anyone figure out how to make the Tweet button work with AJAX
content? The only hack I can think of is to unload the Twitter
Javascript from the HTML DOM and when AJAX content comes in...reload
the Twitter Javascript (I know...it's a very bad hack)

Suggestions? Thanks