Hi everybody,

we run a big community website which has a shoutbox. We have a Twitter
account, and every shout in the shoutbox appears as a status update on
our Twitter stream. This was pretty easy to accomplish with using the
old authentication methods. I've been reading a couple of documents on
OAuth and Twitters implementation of OAuth, and it seems the new way
of authenticating always involves users having to authenticate with
their own Twitter account. In our case though, we're publishing the
posts of all our users on one account. Also only we have the
credentials for this account and we of course we don't want to
redirect every user on our site through the Twitter authentication
process. The way it was and we'd like it to stay is that when one
posts a shout in the shoutbox, the status of our Twitter account gets
updated.

Is this possible with the new authentication methods? Have I been
missing something there?

Thanks in advance for helping me out.

David