Hi,

I have a bot that does something similar to this.  If you do 100 spread out
over the course of a day you'll be fine.  If you did 100 in the course of an
hour, Twitter would (very likely) suspend your account.

They have monitoring in place for when certain thresholds are crossed, but
they don't disclosed the threshold in the interest of it not being abused.

Cheers,

Tim.