Hi Trevor,

There's nothing specific you can do to ensure that it gets reviewed
sooner than later -- if you like, you can send me an email after
you've submitted the review and I may give it some advance
consideration.

To be clear: the vast majority of whitelisting requests are denied. An
accompanying fact to that is that the vast majority of whitelisting
requests are too vague, inappropriate, unintelligible, or not
serviceable.

I highly recommend that anyone who applies for whitelisting make as
verbose of a request as possible: giving insight into current usage
patterns, predicted usage patterns, how tweets/Twitter is specifically
used in the integration, insight on the target audience the
integration serves, and demonstration that other options have been
given consideration & exploration (such as using the streaming API,
making efficient use of API calls and caching, acting on a member's
direct behalf). If you're requesting IP address based whitelisting,
your request will be analyzed even more critically. Help us help you.

Some areas where we don't typically provide whitelisting, regardless
of how well-written the request: proxy servers, research/university
projects, bots, obvious information scrapers, pre-release
applications, etc. Previous whitelisting approval does not guarantee
future whitelisting -- even if you're just moving IP addresses around.
Also, the http://twitter.com/help/request_whitelisting form isn't to
be used for requesting Search API whitelisting, xAuth permissions,
Streaming role requests, etc. It's strictly for requesting
whitelisting for a user account/IP address within the context of REST
API development.

Finally, be aware that we have a bug in our whitelisting system that
often results in denial emails ridiculously not including the reason
for denial. If you get one of these and it wasn't obvious why it may
have been rejected, feel free to follow up with me and I'll research
the reason for you.

Thanks,
Taylor