I 'm suprised..today when I came to compile my all classfile and
changed my library of twitter api to new version.
Also as you said i changed date first to Jan 01 2010 and again at Sept
22 the xAuth worked fine without any exception.
Can you tell me what is happening on me.. I don't know how it was
fixed my date was already at Sept 22 .Has Twitter blocked my
keys or secret?

I use xAuth everytime the user logins. I don't save any information
neither tokens for user's privacy. So i don't think it's cause of
twitter is it?

Thanks..