Hi William,

At present twurl doesn't have support for multipart data POSTing,
which means it doesn't support the -F parameter like curl does. I have
a library I have put together - written in PHP - which demonstrates
uploading files using OAuth. You can find the library on github:
    http://github.com/themattharris/tmhOAuth

with the specific image upload example here:
    http://github.com/themattharris/tmhOAuth/blob/master/examples/images.php

With a little modification you can use this from the command line but
at the moment it needs to accessed through a web browser.

Hope this is helpful for you,
Best,
@themattharris

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 10:00 PM, William K. <lordbl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Has anyone been successful in using Twurl to update a user profile
> image?
>
> Pre oAuth, I previously had a curl script:
> "curl -u {UserName}:{Password} --header 'Expect: ' -F
> image='@{FilePath}' http://api.twitter.com/1/account/update_profile_image.xml";
>
> Twurl doesn't like using "-F", but not sure how to define the file
> path...
>
> Let me know if you've had any luck.
>
> Thanks!
>
> William K.