Just a note, we fixed the problem. The ID that was not working was
created a while ago an never used until now.
We just set the tweets to be private, saved, logged out, then logged
in, set tweets to public, saved.

After that refresh of the parameters things are working. Seems it just
needed some sort of database refresh since
it was an old, inactive id.