Hi Michael,

Your Authorization header should start with "OAuth" as opposed to "Oauth"...
but that may or may not be the problem here.

What are you using to generate the OAuth authorization header / signature?
Are you using POST or GET in this context? It looks like your curl request
is in the form of a GET -- perhaps your signature base string indicates a
POST? Can you share what the base string looks like?

Taylor