Hi Mike,

The OAuth 1 tokens are permanent and expire only if the user revokes
the application, or if your application is deleted.

The user token and secret are returned by the method
https://api.twitter.com/oauth/access_token, called after the user has
authorised your application and we have redirected them back to the
callback URL you specified in the request_token call.

Once you have a users token and secret you don't need to have them
complete the OAuth flow again.

Hope that helps,
@themattharris

Matt Harris