Hi,

My problem is a bit different, for the very same requests with PHP I'm
getting entities, while with Node.js I can't get entities, even with
include_entities=true.

As I see, the only difference between the two requests (the
application is the same, the user is the same, the server is the same,
even the oauth user login is the same) is that the PHP OAuth client is
sending the OAuth params (oauth_consumer_key and so) with the url as
GET params, but the Node.js client is using HTTP headers.

Any idea?

Bye,
  Andras