Accounts should work all of the time, almost always with very low latency,
unless they are protected accounts or otherwise filtered from search and
streaming. Once an account is filtered, it should remain filtered for a very
long time and not bounce back and forth.

If you perform the same request with curl, and study the output, do you see
the data that you expect?

-John Kalucki
http://twitter.com/jkalucki
Twitter, Inc.