Hi,

I am using Twitterizer.Framework.dll. For my website, I need to post
twits on particular user's twitter account.
For that, users provide their log in information and using the below
code, it updates the twitter.

 Twitter twitter = new Twitter(txtUserName.Text, txtPassword.Text);
 twitter.Status.Update(dvText.InnerText, string.Empty));

Before some days, I was able to post the message by above code. But
suddenly it has stopped working and throwing "Authorization Failed"
bug, even though log in information are correct.

What things should I need to update?
As its an urgent issue, would be nice if anybody can reply ASAP.