Hi Shinpei,

The best way to inquire about specific blacklisting reasons is by sending an
email to a...@twitter.com from the email address associated with a Twitter
account. Include your IP address(es) and as much information about what API
operations you've been making and at what frequency.

Reasons for blacklisting can include: opening too many simultaneous
connections to the streaming API, too many failed login attempts from an IP
address, repeated following/unfollowing actions, ridiculously unthrottled
write actions, etc.

This is also good reading: http://support.twitter.com/entries/76915
And of course: http://dev.twitter.com/api_terms

Thanks,