Hi
sorry for bringing up the issue that has been discussed in the past...
I found this issue tracking from other posts about the same issue.
http://groups.google.com/group/twitter-development-talk/browse_thread/thread/3c3c97cd80ebc707/a82aab0e12c61dc3?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=deny#a82aab0e12c61dc3

So it says here the issue is solved, but just wanted to get
clarification on how the issue is solved, and how I should implement
my program.

So I believe, now after user click "deny", they will go to the page
which has link and if user clicks on it he/she goes back to the
callback_url. Is that correct?

Is there any parameter that is attached when callback url is called
that will tell me if user has clicked on "deny"?
If not, do I need to call verify credentials everytime callback url is
accessed just to find out if user has allowed or denied?

Thanks for your help!
Kate