Hi,

We are working on an applications using RIA clients like Flex and
Silverlight and we have a workflow process in our application. When
our workflow is approved/rejected we are notifying the user via
twitter. If the user is redirected to twitter page for authentication,
then the application will loose its state (the current form and the
settings for the current instance of the application). Once the
twitter is redirected after authentication to our application we are
not able to maintain the state.

Can anyone please sugget an approach for our scenario?

Thanks in advance,