Thank you for getting back.

I don't get any error message, just the 403 added to the number of
seconds that my
processing code tracks.

the 200+ was in a 2 days time frame. Twitter's limit is way about
that.
the tweets are very similar, because they are all about hugs,
but i had conveniently added a time stamp so that they would all be
different.
you can see them in my @bomboniahugs account.

any idea on how should i proceed?
do twitter dev team respond to a 403 [unfair] issue?
thanks again!

i need the project working for a wearable symposium in Seoul !!!

Best,