Are you certain that you're using the access token and secret received and not the request token and secret?

Rajendra Singh wrote:
Help anyone?

On Sep 6, 7:16 pm, Rajendra Singh <rs.can...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Tom,

Yes I did fill in those values correctly.

On Sep 6, 5:44 pm, Tom van der Woerdt <i...@tvdw.eu> wrote:

On 9/6/10 10:57 PM, Rajendra Singh wrote:
Hello,
I took the "twoleggedtwitter.php" example file and added the following
two lines:
$request = new OAuthRequester(TWITTER_UPDATE_STATUS_API, 'POST',
"status=Test");
   $result = $request->doRequest();
However, when I execute it, I get:
Exception:  Request failed with code401:  {"request":"/statuses/
update.json","error":"Invalid/expiredToken"}
Can someone help me? What am I doing wrong?
Did you fill in the consumertokenand secret? And the usertokenand
secret?
Tom