@Matt thanks a lot. Not seeing the timeouts any more. 500s are
everywhere but I understand from your status blog it's a known thing.

Thanks for all the help. Over the Appengine group, we've been
discussing about IP blocking for cloud offerings like GAE. Would you
be able to help with this?

Similar thing happened 2 months ago when Appengine apps were all
blocked. It lasted for a long time back then as well. Would you guys
not be able to allow apps that send their consumer secret and token
with the requests?

One rogue app on the GAE causes all other good apps to stop working.
GAE is one of the best things that has happened to small time devs
like me but it has its own limitations and shared IPs are one of them.
But I'm pretty sure you guys at Twitter would be able to find a
workaround to help us in this problem.

-Nischal