I also posted a request a long time ago that an authenticated user be able to retrieve all of his own tweets, back beyond the 16-page limit. In retrospect, now that I'm within shooting distance of 40,000 I'm not sure how good an idea that is. ;-)

--
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky
http://borasky-research.net http://twitter.com/znmeb

"A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems." - Paul Erdos

Quoting Abraham Williams <4bra...@gmail.com>:

Here is a closed feature request from forever ago to return the status_id of
all statuses for a user. Maybe Twitter wil reconsider the request.

http://code.google.com/p/twitter-api/issues/detail?id=379

Abraham
Abraham Williams | Hacker Advocate | http://abrah.am
@abraham | http://projects.abrah.am | http://blog.abrah.am