Hey Ken,

Lists really are a sometimes embarrassing corner of the API, not going
to mince words there.

What is the type of failure you're getting when deleting the lists via the API?

A lingering bug around is that lists without users often cannot be
deleted correctly. If you're still having this problem, can you try
adding a user to a list you haven't been able to delete and then try
the deletion?

Your batch creation problems do seem to be more availability-bound
than anything else.

As for the seemingly-chaotic naming convention of duplicately named
lists: yes, it boggles the mind. Best to just make sure you check the
names of lists a member already has before attempting to create a new
one at this time.

Taylor