This should probably be a separate thread, but... what about a bulk
tweet lookup using status_ids for one very specific use case: turning
search results into proper tweets and avoiding all the other issues
that exist with the current implementation? I know bulk tweet lookup
by id has been asked before and the response is it's the same capacity
issue of accessing old tweets from storage. Okay, so what about a bulk
tweet lookup limited to timestamps that fall within whatever range
search capacity is currently at (ya know, like the last seven days)? I
bet this could actually reduce the number of calls developers are
making when dealing with converting search result items into proper
status objects.