Excellent! Just tried it and it works. It takes some changes in the
app code of course, but more importantly it satisfies a business
requirement. Thank you Taylor.

BTW, I was wondering if one should expect support for this single user
scenario from other social media APIs, e.g. Facebook or LinkedIn?
Considering they are all OAuth based...

alto