Hi there,

We don't provide any kind of feed/API for polling new signups.

Generally, with any service that has a large user base, the motives of an
organization or developer that wants "the database of users from <insert
service name here>" will be suspect.

What's the use case that you'd want/employ this information?

We provide some categorical data of Twitter users available through GET
users/suggestions ( http://dev.twitter.com/doc/get/users/suggestions ) and
its companion resources.

Taylor