Yeah, the Perl library uses "AnyEvent" to achieve threading.
--
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky
http://borasky-research.net http://twitter.com/znmeb

"A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems." - Paul Erdos

Quoting "D. Smith" <emai...@sharedlog.com>:

perl has the same limitation as php, I decided to use Java for
streaming API because of support for threads.

On Sep 30, 12:54 pm, "M. Edward (Ed) Borasky" <zn...@borasky-