partial success!!!
i managed to receive both the user's statuses and the followees
statuses' ! the problem was that i was storing the wrong oauth_key,
why did i manage to retrieve the user's statuses? i dont know but now
it's ok.

so why partial? because updating the status still gives me
unauthorized error but i  will check it and get back if i need help
about it
till now, thank you very much for your help and guiding lines!