Hi Bronco,

Authentication ISN'T the API. The API is versioned, but even version 2 of
the API might still require our OAuth 1.0a implementation.

Think of the REST API as a set of resources. Version 1 of our REST API
describes certain resources, responses, and development patterns. How you
authenticate for those resources is outside of the concern of the resources
themselves.

There may be a day in the future where the OAuth end points are versioned,
but they would be respective to a different version of OAuth (or other forms
of authentication), not necessarily tied to the versioning scheme of the API
itself.

Taylor