How do I submit a new ticket on Twitter tech support? I submit a ticket but
the ticket has been closed. I can't response to the closed ticket.

On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 4:32 PM, <
twitter-development-talk+nore...@googlegroups.com<twitter-development-talk%2bnore...@googlegroups.com>
> wrote:

>   Today's Topic Summary
>
> Group: http://groups.google.com/group/twitter-development-talk/topics
>
>    - How to test for one user following
> another<#12b8909dafdd152d_group_thread_0>[3 Updates]
>    - Unable to connect to the Streaming API over
> SSL<#12b8909dafdd152d_group_thread_1>[1 Update]
>    - Using a custom icon for the Twitter "Tweet"
> button<#12b8909dafdd152d_group_thread_2>[1 Update]
>    - can't follow more than one user <#12b8909dafdd152d_group_thread_3> [3
>    Updates]
>    - Woe is me, I can't seek what I find (or Search is failing
> me)<#12b8909dafdd152d_group_thread_4>[1 Update]
>    - (Another) Tweet Count
> Question/Problem<#12b8909dafdd152d_group_thread_5>[2 Updates]
>    - status/update in_reply_to_user_id not being
> acknowledged<#12b8909dafdd152d_group_thread_6>[4 Updates]
>    - Use twitterapi.update method to my own account via .net web app
>    without human intervention <#12b8909dafdd152d_group_thread_7> [3
>    Updates]
>    - Sign up as a developer <#12b8909dafdd152d_group_thread_8> [2 Updates]
>
>   Topic: How to test for one user following
> another<http://groups.google.com/group/twitter-development-talk/t/6596e5829b20aca3>
>
>    Joe Rattz <joeratt...@gmail.com> Oct 07 03:15PM -0700
> ^<#12b8909dafdd152d_digest_top>
>
>    I would like to determine if my registered application's user is
>    following another user.
>
>    First I tried friendships/show with a target_screen_name = "someuser"
>    and get this error:
>
>    <hash>
>    <request>/1/friendships/show.xml</request>
>    <error>Target user not specified.</error>
>    </hash>
>

>    Then I tried friendships/show with user_a = "myusername" and user_b =
>    "someuser" and get this error:
>
>    <hash>
>    <request>/1/friendships/exists.xml</request>
>    <error>Two user ids or screen_names must be supplied.</error>
>    </hash>
>
>    I would prefer to use the show method and without having to specify my
>    application's user's username.
>
>    These are both using the Twulr Console. What am I missing?
>
>    Thanks.
>

>    Thomas Mango <tsma...@gmail.com> Oct 07 07:09PM -0400
> ^<#12b8909dafdd152d_digest_top>
>
>    You should be providing both the source and a target user to the
>    /friendships/show method.
>
>    You can use source_id & target_id or source_screen_name &
>    target_screen_name with /friendships/show.
>
>    Here's the API documentation:
>    http://dev.twitter.com/doc/get/friendships/show
>
>    Joe Rattz wrote:
>
>    --
>    Thomas Mango
>    tsma...@gmail.com
>

>    Joe Rattz <joeratt...@gmail.com> Oct 07 04:24PM -0700
> ^<#12b8909dafdd152d_digest_top>
>
>    That doesn't work either:
>
>    <hash>
>    <request>/1/friendships/show.xml</request>
>    <error>Target user not specified.</error>
> [...]

Bess Ho
UI Architect / Developer / Designer
iPhone Developer
Silicon Valley Web Builder (SVWB) Founder

which it is addressed and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material. If you receive
this material/information in error, please contact the sender and delete or
destroy the material/information.