Will there been anything in the tweet payload to let us know that it
has replies, or will we need to make requests to the related_results
just to find out?
Sort of thing I was thinking was in the timeline you have a tweet
along the lines of "Dear lazy web, where's the best place to go for
pizza in London?", and I was hoping to display "12 replies to this
tweet" or "someone has replied to this tweet".
Then when clicking on the tweet an extended page would show all the