Speaking of Streaming tokenization, what's the latest on non-space-separated languages and right-to-left languages?
--
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky
http://borasky-research.net http://twitter.com/znmeb

"A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems." - Paul Erdos

Quoting Damon C <d.lifehac...@gmail.com>:

Nope, not possible. Streaming API tokenizes on space and punctuation.
So you'll have to come up with the variants and provide those.

Damon