I have used the function to authenticate my application with the user
and allow it to access the twitter functionalist from my web site. The
function does everything correctly and gets the oauth_ details.

If I want to skip the authentication required from the user until he
rejects my application from his application list from the Twitter. I
require to use his first time authenticated details instead of asking
the credentials again and again. I store every credentials in a local
variable and formed the URLs with the required details. But, it throws
"The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized."

How to avoid the approval from the registered user in twitter on every
time my application request to connect with the Twitter and fetch the
details.